E-mail MeGeorge B. Ready
Attorney George B. Ready obtained his B.B.A. in Accounting from the University of Mississippi in 1977 and his J.D. from the University of Mississippi Law School in 1980. He is a graduate of the National College of Advocacy and of the National Judicial College.
George Ready is admitted to practice in Mississippi state courts, the United States Supreme Court, United States Courts of Appeal, the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi and Western District of Tennessee Federal District Courts and other districts, Pro Hac Vice. He has also been a Certified Mediator since 2004.
Our clients benefit greatly from Mr. Ready's extensive knowledge and familiarity with the local legal system. He was a City Court Judge and a State Senator before serving as a Circuit Judge for a decade. After serving as a Judge, he turned his attention to helping individual clients with their legal needs.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Defense
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Mississippi School of Law, University, Mississippi
- J.D. - 1980
- University of Mississippi
- B.B.A. - 1977
- Major: Accounting